Find it here!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Finally, A Day Together

The past two days have been terrible for me. It's been one thing after another, and on top of that whatever sickness I had, has come back. It's making me miserable. The worst part is, it had to happen on a Friday evening. So I can't call the appointment line to get an appointment. Not that it matters if I could. Two weeks ago they were booked until February 2nd. So I can only imagine how long it will be until there is another opening. I may just have to go to the ER again. I can't survive not being able to swallow. 

On a completely unrelated note, Cody has been working a crazy shift. So I haven't been able to spend much time with him. But I'm excited that I'll be picking him up in a couple of hours and we get to spend the whole day together tomorrow! I'm so excited! Since we won't be able to spend Valentine's Day together, I've decided to make him a big dinner tomorrow and I'm gonna rent us some movies. It's been a while since we've had a date night. So it'll be good for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment