Find it here!

Monday, January 19, 2015

It's A New Year

Everyone has said "It's a new year, new me." But how many people actually stick to that? Not many. So I decided to take this common phrase and new years resolution and make it my own.

I hate my body. I struggled for a long time with an eating disorder. Luckily I have overcome that. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm unhappy with how I look. I hit a rough spot almost a year ago. I lost a baby and went into a depression. I began to overcome that by going to the gym for hours a day. Shortly after I started to feel more like myself and after I started to see a small change, I was in a car accident that hurt my back. I barely able to walk, let alone to my mandatory daily physical activity. So. my body being the type that has to constantly be active, I gained weight.

I look at myself everyday in the mirror and I get sad about it.But I've decided to make a change. I will be eating healthy, cutting out all soda, drinking green smoothies and working out for at least an hour a day, now that I am capable. But it's not a diet. It's a lifestyle.

So here's to a new year with so many new possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment