Find it here!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Back To The Old Grind

After three weeks back home with the family, we made the trip back to our place. It was tough saying bye to everyone, but we're happy to be back. My Granny is doing a lot better than she was but the doctor said she still has a long way to go. So we'll keep praying hard for her.

This whole situation with my Granny has definitely tested my faith in God. I haven't prayed so hard as I have the past few weeks. I've prayed for strength so I could help my family, mainly my dad, through this difficult time. I've prayed for my Granny to gain strength and overall healing. God has showed himself to me so much. He's started healing her, not only physically, but also emotionally. And He's given my so much strength to make it through this and to leave them behind to return to our military lifestyle. And I'm so very thankful for it.

Now, we've began unpacking our things, signed back in from leave, and I'll be reopening my show tomorrow.

I hope you all had a lovely New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment