Find it here!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

A Handmade Christmas

Christmas is just around the corner. It's my favorite time of year. We've already started listening to Christmas music.

We decided this year we're having a homemade Christmas. So we're making all the gifts we're giving this year. I've spent the day working on my sister's big gift. I'm pretty excited about it. It's completely handmade and it's definitely going to take days to complete. But it'll be worth it! I'll post what I made her after Christmas. I don't want to take the chance of her seeing it beforehand.

I've also been working on my dad's big gift. His isn't exactly handmade, but it is hand assembled. I'm pretty stoked to see what he thinks of it.

Over the upcoming weeks, I'll be spending most of everyday working on gifts for everyone. I honestly think a handmade Christmas, was a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment