Find it here!

Monday, November 30, 2015

We had a lovely Thanksgiving with lots of food (of course!). That evening we went Black Friday shopping (it should be called Black Thursday). We grabbed a few Christmas gifts and new Fitbits for us. Our old Fitbits are falling apart. We got in and out and were home by 930.
Saturday we went to our friends' house for Friendsgiving. It was a lot of fun. There were about 12 people there. Instead of the traditional Thanksgiving meal, we had a taco bar. We spent the night playing games such as Concept and Cards Against Humanity. We had a lot of fun. Although, I got called white trash because I don't like the show Good Eats. It's just a very slow moving show  and isn't really my thing.
Now, the rest of the week  I will be finishing up the last of our gifts for our Homemade Christmas. I'm pretty excited about it. In two weeks, I get to see my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment