Find it here!

Saturday, February 7, 2015

It's Not Goodbye, It's See Ya Later

Today one of our good friends moved away. He will now be living states away from us. He was the first friend I ever made down here. Although I'm very sad to see him go, I know that this is not goodbye, it's see ya later.

We're so lucky to live in a time where we can call, text, Facebook and Skype each other whenever we feel like it. I'm so happy for our friend. He's no longer in the military and he seems genuinely happy. He has a plan for his future and I think it's absolutely great. Even though we'll be miles apart, I know we'll all stay friends.

I'm thankful for the military because it has given me friendships that I never would've had and helped me make memories that will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment