Find it here!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Things to Love About the Holidays

The holidays are here and I can honestly say, this is my absolute favorite time of year. I just love everything about it. So what are the things that I love most about the holidays?



SNOW!!

Snow may not be as fun as it once was, when you were a kid and got out of school for the day, but that doesn't mean it's not something to love about this time of year. Snow leaves everything looking beautiful and with it comes a sense of calmness.

Sweaters

What's not to love about sweaters? They're warm and cozy and soft. Basically all around awesome. They can be super cute with lots of patterns and colors or an Ugly Christmas sweater, covered with pompoms, for a party. Either way, sweaters can't be beat.


Family

For many of us, the holidays are the one time of year that we get to see our family.

Decorations

With the holidays, come beautiful decorations. Not all are store bought though. I'm definitely a DIYer and this time of year lets me bring out my craftiness, whether i be making cookies or ornaments.

Movies

November and December is the time that movie studios release their best movies of the year!
Not only that but this is the one time of year where it's acceptable to watch Love Actually and Elf everyday.

Music

Sometimes the Christmas music can become annoying, especially with how early they have begun to play it. But who doesn't love Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You? The catchy song will have you dancing along with it every time it's played.


No comments:

Post a Comment