Find it here!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Home for the Holidays

I realize that I haven't told you all much about me other than my intro, so I figured I'd let you know some things that are going on in my life.

With Christmas just around the corner, my husband will be taking Holiday Block Leave  (HBL). We will be leaving tomorrow to go home! I'm so excited to see my family and friends, but I'm definitely not looking forward to the 16 hour drive there.

On a happy note, because our anniversary is on the 27th, we'll be stopping in Gatlinburg, Tennessee to rent a cabin for a night. It'll be nice to have a place away from everyone else, in the mountains, just the three of us (Cody, our dog Edmond, and myself).It'll be an early Anniversary gift for Cody, from me. We'll get the chance to see Gatlinburg decorated for Christmas, which I'm super excited about especially since Cody's never been before.

I hope you all have a fantastic holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment