Find it here!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

My Lazy Fun Day

The past week or so I've been kinda down. Not for any particular reason. I woke up today and decided that I was going to be happy. So I opened up the blinds on our windows, turned on some upbeat music. pulled out my canvases and decided to paint.

I'm by no means an expert painter. Heck, I don't think I'm that good at all, but sometimes people enjoy my completed pieces. Anyway, I love to paint. It's super relaxing to me, especially when I have some fun music to go along with it.

So I spent a good while working on my piece. At first I couldn't decided what I wanted it to be, so I just stared at this (please ignore my messy table)


I texted my mom and husband asking what they thought I should add. Out of the options I gave them, they both chose the Eiffel Tower. So that's what I painted.


This picture was taken while it was still wet. That's why it kinda looks funny. It's not perfect but I had fun doing it. That's all that matters right?

No comments:

Post a Comment