Find it here!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Crock Pot Chicken Recipe

I have an addiction to my Crock Pot. It just makes life so much easier! You just put the ingredients in and let it go for a few hours and BAM! It's done and ready to eat. So I've been trying to come up with more recipes just for my Slow Cooker.
Here's one of my favorite Crock Pot Chicken recipes.

Ingredients:

  •  1 8oz package of cream cheese
  • 1 23oz can of Cream of Chicken Soup
  • 1 Packet of Italian Dressing Mix (Found in the salad dressing aisle w/ ranch mix)
  • 2-4 chicken breasts
  • 1 package of rice (I use chicken flavor)

Directions:
  • Put cream cheese and cream of chicken soup in crock pot. Turn on low and let cook for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. The cheese and soup should combine and be smooth. 
I used crockpot liners. They make cleanup a lot easier.

  • Once cheese and soup are combined, place chicken breasts in crock pot with mixture. 




  • Sprinkle the tops of the chicken breasts with the Italian Dressing mix. Use the whole packet. It adds more flavor. 
  



  • Turn on high and let cook for 6 hours. 
  • Check and make sure chicken is thoroughly cooked.
  • Cook rice according to directions on the package. 
  • Serve over rice and Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment