You will need:
- 2 Tbs unsalted butter
- 1/4 c sliced celery
- 1/2 c sliced carrots
- 1/2 c minced onion
- 8 cups of chicken broth (you can use more if you want it more soupy)
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded (watch out for bones)
- 3 1/3 c egg noodles
- 1/2 tsp dry basil
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
|I just wanted to show off the new knife my husband got me with my name on it.|
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add in celery, carrots, and onion. Cook until tender.
- Add in chicken broth, shredded chicken, noodles and all seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Enjoy!