Find it here!

Monday, June 22, 2015

Time to Kick it into Gear!

I'm pretty excited. I've decided to take the first steps towards being healthy again. I used to go to the gym everyday for at least an hour and a half. Then I got in a car accident that hurt my back to a point I could barely walk. I was down for months and I ended up gaining weight. Then I just never really went back to the gym.

But with news of our new duty station, I'm determined to lose the weight I've gained. I'm off to a fairly good start. I got a FitBit Charge and it helps me to track my activity, water intake and caloric intake. I've already lost 4 pounds! I have an Aria scale coming in, which will help me also.

I'm thinking of either creating a vision board or a fitness binder to help me see my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment