Find it here!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I'm Back!

I know I've been gone for a little while. Things got super hectic at home. We had orders to move very very soon, so we were packing up our house. Well, yesterday our orders got changed officially for a place we have been trying to get for over a year. And let me just say, we couldn't be more excited! So I officially have time to blog again! I've definitely missed it.

That being said, I plan to expand my blog topics. The main focus will still be my advice on how to deal with the military lifestyle, but I also plan on adding in some of my favorite recipes and DIY projects. I figure although they are "off topic" of my blog, they are part of our lives. These posts will also give those who are going through deployment something to try out while their loved one is gone.

As always you are free to comment any ideas you have and any input on my blog. I love to hear the opinions of my readers!

I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment