Find it here!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Introducing...

Hello My Lovelies!

My name is Scarlett. I'm 20 years old and the wife of a soldier.



 We have a furbaby named Edmond! He's our hyper little chihuahua. You could definitely say that he keeps our life rather interesting.


Cody, my husband, and I are always having fun and laughing together. We like to live life to the fullest! We love to travel and make as many memories as we can.


We currently are stationed at Fort Stewart, Georgia. I'm not a big fan of living here, but I've learned how to make the best of it. We are preparing to receive new orders to PCS elsewhere. Hopefully Germany!

On this blog I will give insights on how to remain positive throughout the hectic life of being married to someone in the military, some fun DIY activities, and so so much more! So be sure to come back and read the upcoming posts!


I hope you all have an amazing day! Stay Strong and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment